Financial Services Guide
The Financial Services Guide (FSG) is designed to assist you in deciding whether to use any of the products and services offered by WealthCircles Financial Pty Ltd (as a representative of AVALONfs Pty Ltd) and our Advisers.
The information in the FSG covers such aspects as:
- Who is AVALON and how can they be contacted
- What services and types of products WealthCircles Financial is authorised to provide to you as a representative of AVALON,
- Information about the General Advice nature of WealthCircles Financial
- Remuneration received by WealthCircles Financial and AVALON and your adviser
- How we deal with privacy and your personal information,
- Our complaints and dispute resolution procedures and how you can access them.
What financial products and services are we authorised to provide?
WealthCircles Financial Pty Ltd and your financial adviser Jeremy Gard are authorised representatives of AVALONfs Pty Ltd.
- Authorised Representative No – Jeremy Gard: 445353
- Authorised Representative No – WealthCircles Financial Pty Ltd: 466664
WealthCircles Financial is currently authorised to provide General Advice and No Advice services.
This means we are not authorised to provide you financial services advice in any manner in which we recommend, state or infer that a financial product is appropriate for you, or that we have taken into account your personal objectives, financial situation and your needs in relation to that financial product.
WealthCircles Financial Pty Ltd provide General and No advice in the following areas:
- Basic and non-basic deposit products
- Government debentures, stocks and bonds
- Life products, including;
- Investment life insurance products
- Life risk insurance products such as Term Life, TPD, Trauma and Income Protection insurance
- Interests in managed investment schemes including Investor directed portfolio services (i.e. trust, wrap account)
- Superannuation products including personal funds, employer funds, retirement savings accounts (RSA’s) and self managed super funds
Our Experience And Qualifications
Jeremy Gard has operated in the Australian Financial Services Industry for over 21 years (since 1997) and has expertise in investments, financial planning, superannuation and risk insurance.
Jeremy provides a professional service to his clients offering general advice and strategies for wealth creation, life insurances and Superannuation including Self Managed Super Funds.
Jeremy holds the following industry recognised qualifications:
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Markets) including RG-146
- Life Insurance (General Advice)
- Superannuation (General Advice)